My key to staying young and trying not to age TOO quickly? Staying a child at heart! I laugh at the silliest/smallest things, I sing in the shower when I’m getting ready for work, and I do a little dance in the rain. Pigtails always help get me through the day and I do LOVE some cotton candy!
- Jacket: AOHARU Short Jean Jacket – Black
- Shirt: Gawk! Gold Damask Mini Dress – Shirt Layer
- Skirt: tram Chiffon Skirt Black – Mini
- Leggings: Osakki Nighkiller Leggings – Hay
- Boots: Royal Blue Elite and English Boots in Classic Black (NEW!)
- Hair: .ploom. Wurlie – Espresso
- Eyes: Amacci Real Eyes – Sky Blue Big
- Skin: imabee Petal Miranda 1 – DkBrow/Cleavage
I have to admit, one of my favorite things about coming back has been seeing what success stories some of my old friends and colleagues have become. I’m so proud of so many of them! When I found out that Mavi Beck was making poses now for Miamai, I became super excited and couldn’t wait to use them for a blog. Then, I ventured to Osakki for the new opening and I became completely inspired to dress up. I ran into a good friend (Beyonce) and she told me how much she loved reading my blog and I knew what I had to do. I had to write! I always have been in love with the creations at LaGyo so I was so excited to see SO many new designs. Gyorgyna has just blown me away with all her designs and needless to say I have a very long shopping list. LeeZu has always been one of my favorite stores, and it was my favorite job I ever had in SL (I was so broken hearted when I had to leave). The textures are still amazing and the jeans have quickly become staples for my wardrobe. The Inaya skin is something new for me, and I am IN LOVE! (I don’t know if I’ll be changing that anytime soon) 🙂
I’m not even going to try to cover it up, I don’t know what the current SL trends are and I certainly haven’t been able to keep up with what has been blogged and what hasn’t. I just hope you enjoy my style and continue reading. 🙂 (I promise I will get caught up at some point)
Skin: [Inaya] Skin -Naomye – TAN
Eyes: Amacci Real Eyes ~ Moon Big
MakeUp: [Inaya] Make up 33
Hair: Maitreya Natalie – Charcoal
Undershirt: LeeZu! Oui Oui Shirt (Undershirt Layer) /black
Shirt: ::JZ:: Bustin’ Out Top (Unbuttoned) [Fog]
Vest: Osakki Draped Vest. Prisoner Jacket
Jeans: LeeZu! Robin Jeans SIMPLE (Underpants Layer) /black
Shoes: J’s Fringe Cowgirl Boots BLACK
Necklace: *[MANDALA] Hannya Necklace/black
Ring: LaGyo Chic knuckle(silver)
Poses: Miamai (by Mavi Beck)
I spent alot of time away from SL. I needed to focus on RL, hell – I’m still focusing on RL. Now I’m needing the escape from reality and I crave SL again. The best escape for me was always blogging – please forgive me as I’m a little rusty in the writing and styling departments.
So, did I learn anything with my time away. You betcha!
1. A month in this world is like a year, and a year is well.. an eternity.
2. Don’t call it a comeback – I stated a comeback early this year, that didn’t last. I don’t know what I’m calling this…
3. Black and White really are my favorite colors. Sorry y’all. I wish I liked lots and lots of different colors in my wardrobe. I just don’t. My everyday clothing is nearly all black and white with a little extra thrown in.
4. Friends. I don’t know what I’ve learned. The friends in RL aren’t loyal, and the friends in SL delete you while you’re away.
5. SL doesn’t have pain and sickness. I like that. That’s why I want to be here now.