I spent alot of time away from SL. I needed to focus on RL, hell – I’m still focusing on RL. Now I’m needing the escape from reality and I crave SL again. The best escape for me was always blogging – please forgive me as I’m a little rusty in the writing and styling departments.
So, did I learn anything with my time away. You betcha!
1. A month in this world is like a year, and a year is well.. an eternity.
2. Don’t call it a comeback – I stated a comeback early this year, that didn’t last. I don’t know what I’m calling this…
3. Black and White really are my favorite colors. Sorry y’all. I wish I liked lots and lots of different colors in my wardrobe. I just don’t. My everyday clothing is nearly all black and white with a little extra thrown in.
4. Friends. I don’t know what I’ve learned. The friends in RL aren’t loyal, and the friends in SL delete you while you’re away.
5. SL doesn’t have pain and sickness. I like that. That’s why I want to be here now.